Friday, September 14, 2007

Well we have made it thru another week of preschool..The first two day were not pretty..Rebecca cried all night and told us that there were moo moo's at the school ( this is the word Rebecca uses for something scary )..We did not want to tell her that there were no moo moo's at the school so we took the approach that the teacher would get rid of the moo moo's. The 1st week we had to bring a blanket and pillow for her to have nap time. She then told us that her pillow was gone. So as you can see she is trying to give us all the reasons why she can't go to school. Anyway I took her on Friday went in with her for a bit and then told her I was going and she seemed fine. When I came back later in the day to get her she was not crying and I was so pleased the other kids were yelling bye to her and she was very happy. I know all this can change from day to day but I take all the good days we can get. ..She was very tried tonight and went right to sleep and even said Rebecca tired WOW she has never said that before...There are some good things about school LOL...

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger my3 kids said...

Good luck Carolyn,

I know how hard it is as Emma will still give me tears and reasons she should stay home instead of going to daycare but she knows she is safe there although she does get scared from time to time too telling me she's scared but we are not sure of what. I think it is just another reason not to go..lol these kids of our are smart..that I do know but once little Rebecca makes some little friends I bet she will love it. We have meet the teacher night tonight at the kids school and I know Emma will love that. Hang in there and big hugs!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home