Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Well this is week 2 of preschool and the cracks are starting to show. Rebecca was playing on a push car in the play ground when she saw Dad coming she jumped off the car and ran towards Gino only to be met by a little boy already running. The outcome a big tumble a cut knee and a little girl that cried most of the evening. ( the fact that she was exhausted didn't helped). She told us that she was not going back to school ( that could be a problem) lol..anyway tomorrow she will have to return so here's hoping that she forgot her spill. Today she has also asked for Juliet several times.....Alot of adjusting in such a short period of time...I am hoping that after a month or so we all settle in to a nice routine...I will keep you posted

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Shelley, Mom of Meg & Kate said...

Well Carolyn, I'm sure that things will settle into place but I have to tell you that even after almost five months Kate still cries a little when I drop her off...

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger my3 kids said...

Emma does the same Carolyn. The odd time Emma won't cry but she usually has a pouty face and a few tears although when I come pick her up she is as happy as can be. Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home