Sunday, September 02, 2007



Can you believe its been 2 years since our referrals and soon our 2 year anniversary. This is not the best picture of our girls but if you click on it and blow it up it will clearly show how they have grown. Gino and I talk about our journey all the time and are so happy with our little girl as I am sure you all are. I remember Bob's call that night after Julie and I drove him crazy that day and following this package on line to see where it was. When we finally could talk to Bob I just could not I was a wreck. Gino always believed that because we were older that our baby would be 18 mths approx. So when Julie spoke to Bob and her little baby was 8 mths old I was wishing in my heart that my baby would be also that young also but did not say a word. Getting this chance again to be a mom was all I could ask for so when I heard Gino ask Bob twice to repeat the age I was not sure what that meant. My sister in law was on the extension and said Carolyn she's a baby I just looked and said how old she said 9mths I was in heaven. Gino on the other hand had a look of shock. I thought he might faint. I want to share a quick note about the lady bug..( I know Julie you hate them ) but for me it was different. I had read a story saying that the lady bug was a sign that god was watching over your baby. So one very cold winter night _25 or so something crawled across the floor. I got up to see what it was and it was a lady bug..this was not long after we got log in. I was shocked to see this bug in the cold and was sure god had sent it to me. Rebecca was born on Nov 27, 2004 we were approved by the Ministry on Nov 19 2004. Weird now to think that so far away a little girl was born a week later and was to be ours....To all the waiting families I know how hard it is but when your time comes you will know it is the perfect time. Well here we are 2 years later and I would not ask to change one thing...May the next year be filled with health and happiness to all the girls are their familes...WE Luv you all...................


Gino, Carolyn & Rebecca

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger my3 kids said...

Wow, 2 years..I still remember that call and how excited we were!!! Carolyn we are so happy that your family came into our lives during this amazing time and to share our time with you in China was such a bonus. We miss everyone so much and think of you all daily. Hug our sweet Rebecca or "Becca" as Emma calls her. We love you all. Janice, Scott, Kyle, Kira and Emma xoxox0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home