Friday, August 31, 2007


Well today was a very hard day for us as we said goodbye to our nanny Juliet. Juliet has been with us since I finished my mat leave. But next week Rebecca will head off to daycare for the first time and financially I could not have both. Rebecca is extremely smart and knows all her numbers, colours, days of the weeks and at a look knows about 30 words such as cat, dog, hat etc..I think we now need to get her used to sharing her time with other children as next year it will be JK. Gino has already shed a few tears about next week so it will be interesting as Rebecca has never been left anywhere at this point. I will let you know who has the hardest time Gino or Rebecca lol..we will always love Juliet for all the love she has given Rebecca.....

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger my3 kids said...

I am sure Rebecca will miss her Nanny but being with other kids will be fun for her as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home