Monday, October 29, 2007

Ok I would not tell this story if Rebecca was old enough to read this but I could not resist. When she started preschool they asked that we bring 2 changes of clothes in case of an accident. Well Rebecca has not had a day accident for months. She has been in preschool since Sept and no accidents. Well today when dad came home with her I was already home I looked and looked again and then said Rebecca those arn't your pants and she I know they are Angela's. Ok problem # 1 Angela is twice as big as Rebecca so when I lifted up her shirt they had rolled the waist band several time..pls keep in mind that the new skirt I just bought Rebecca was a 6-9mths..guess what size the pants were 3T..get the picture. Not only was the waist hugh but they had the bottom rolled 5 times. ( I am so sorry I did not get you all a picture of this). But mom was in shock.

# 2 problem where were the 2 sets of extra clothing that she had with her and oh Yah how about the ones that she went to school with this morning. In a bag times 3 not 1 or 2 but three accidents all in one day. ( All pee thank god ) Again Mom was in shock.

But Rebecca put it all in order for me when she said Mom its ok theses accidents happen don't worry. So as my shock continued I did the laundry. Before bed I reminded her about the bathroom and not waiting to long etc and she said ok Mom whatever you say. After all that I am tired. Just repacked the bag with clean clothes I was a little uncertain how many sets Rebecca felt I would need for tomorrow...I will let you know. I am hoping this is a one time thing.

Oh and I almost forgot to say thank you to Angela for her spare pants or Rebecca would have been undressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home